The preservation conditions of beer are usually determined by its physicochemical properties. And the following points should be followed.
1) It has a conical bottom with an angle between 60° and 90°. It is easy to recover the yeast after the main fermentation is finished. In order to ensure good filterability of the beer, the yeast is usually made of strains with good cohesion.
2) The tank is equipped with a cooling jacket, and the cooling capacity can meet the process requirements. There are 2-3 cooling jackets in the main part of the tank. There is one cooling jacket in the cone part. This structure is good for yeast drop and storage.
3) Conical fermenter is a closed tank. It can not only recover CO2, but also perform CO2 scrubbing. It can be used for fermentation and also for storage.
4) The beer in the fermenter has strong convection. The higher the fermentation tank, the more convection. The convection intensity is related to the tank shape, capacity and control system.
5) The conical tank has a certain height, the yeast with strong cohesion can easily settle, while the weak yeast is separated by other methods.
6) Conical tanks are not only suitable for bottom fermentation, but also for top fermentation. Many breweries in Shandong already use conical fermentation tanks to brew top-fermented wheat beer.