1) When the heat exchanger has an insulation layer, first remove the pipe box and large cap for insulation; brewery equipment note that in order to reduce costs, all heat exchangers can be reused for insulation, so try to avoid damage when removing the insulation, and use marks for the removed insulation The pen indicates the position number of the heat exchanger and is placed in a centralized manner.
Beer Equipment Company not only supply the equipment to start your brewery, but the complete service from brewery design to installation and to the brewery maintenance service.
(2) Remove the flange bolts of the inlet and outlet, and then remove the equipment connecting pipe; when removing, be careful not to damage the flange surface. Place the removed parts nearby and mark them for easy reassembly; place the bolts separately and mark them for centralized storage for easy reassembly.
(3) Use special tools to disassemble the heads at both ends, and also be careful not to damage the flange surface. Place the removed parts nearby and mark them for easy reassembly; place the bolts separately and mark them for centralized storage for easy reassembly.
(4) Use special tools to pull out the tube bundle for cleaning.
1) Before disassembling the heat exchanger, the compressed length of the plate bundle should be measured and recorded. When reinstalling, it should be based on this size.
(2) During the core-pulling inspection of the heat exchanger, the core-pulling machinery should have sufficient extraction force and propulsion force, capable of automatic centering, stable center of gravity, flexible operation, safe and reliable.
(3) When the heat exchanger is core-pulling, the disassembled parts should be marked and kept properly.
(4) When the heat exchanger core is hoisted from the core pulling machine to the ground, steel wire ropes or other sharp slings must not be used to directly bind the tube bundle. When the tube bundle is placed horizontally, it must be supported on the tube sheet or support plate.
(5) When hoisting the heat exchanger, the personnel participating in the lifting construction operation shall hold a certificate to work.
(6) When hoisting the heat exchanger, there must be a clear commander. The commander should be a person with rich practical experience, high technical level, and strong organizational ability. The commander should wear a distinctive logo or a helmet with a special color. The hoisting commander shall fully understand and strictly implement the requirements of the lifting construction technical documents.
(7) When directing the hoisting heat exchanger, you should stand in a position where you can direct each job position, otherwise, the assistant should transmit the signal in time, and the signal should be unified in advance, and be accurate, loud and clear.
(8) When hoisting the heat exchanger, stop hoisting in case of thunderstorms, heavy snow, low visibility, and wind speeds greater than 10. 8m/s.
(9) All personnel are strictly prohibited from staying or walking under the boom and lifting heavy objects.
(10) When using the snap ring, the force should be exerted in the length direction. The pin snap ring prevents the pin from slipping off. The use of defective snap ring is strictly prohibited.
(11) Inter-twisted steel wire ropes should be used for lifting objects. If the wire rope is kinked, deformed, broken, rusted, etc., the use standard should be lowered or scrapped in time.
(12) Crane stations should be set up according to the specifications and locations determined by the construction plan. If pits, wells, underground pipelines, etc. are found, the person in charge of the construction unit should be reported to take measures in time.
After the heat exchanger is disassembled, each part of the heat exchanger needs to be inspected, defects are found and marked in time, and methods are taken to deal with them in time. The main inspection contents are as follows:
(1) Clean the tube bundle shell.
(2) Macroscopically inspect the shell, tube bundle and components for corrosion, cracks, and deformation. If necessary, surface inspection and eddy current inspection can be used for spot inspection.
(3) Check whether the anti-corrosion layer is aging or falling off.
(4) Check the lining for corrosion, bulging, wrinkles and cracks.
(5) Check the sealing surface and gasket.
(6) Check the damage of fasteners. High-pressure bolts and nuts should be cleaned and inspected one by one, and non-destructive testing should be carried out if necessary.
(7) Check whether the foundation has sinking, tilting, damage, cracks, and other anchor bolts, shim irons, etc., for looseness or damage.
If you are interested in start your own brewery or like to learn the price of brewery equipment, cost to start brewery, brewery design etc, please contact with us by email