The heat exchanger has high heat exchange efficiency, small footprint, easy to operate and manage, and other types of coolers cannot be compared with it.
1) High thermal conductivity. Due to the plate structure of the heat exchanger turbulence can be generated and provides high heat transfer efficiency and low pressure loss.
2) High flexibility. For the original tubular heat exchanger, it can hardly increase the cooling area when the output needs to be increased. However, the plate heat exchanger can change the number of plates according to the output, thus saving the expensive equipment investment.
3) Compact structure and small footprint. Due to the compact structure and high heat transfer efficiency, the cooling area required for the plate heat exchanger is only 1/3 of the tube heat exchanger under the same heat load.
4) Small product capacity. There is less residual liquid in the heat exchanger, so the on/off operation is faster compared with ordinary heat exchangers.
5) Free glue seal. The seal is placed in a groove and fixed by a pressed gap, which has a high resistance to pressure. It can be replaced quickly and easily.
6) Extra safety design. The special plate structure and seal can avoid the mixing of media in any case, and the two liquids are separated by double seals between the inlet/outlet surfaces, which improves the safety of heat exchange.