The brew house is the beating heart of the brewing operation. A durable and efficient brew house from Our Brewing Operations ensures the brewery every opportunity to thrive. We outfit small brew pubs to regional breweries from 100L to 5000L. We understand that each brewer has his, or her own brewing methodology and budgetary requirements, therefore Our offers varying levels of automation and customization of two, three, four to five vessel brew house configurations.
Our standard 5 vessels brewhouse include electric/gas/steam heating Mash Tun, Whirlpool Tun, Whirlpool Tun, Brew Kettles, Hot Liquor Tank, Brewing Platform, Keg Washer, Pumps, Valves, Heat Exchanger, Controls, Fermenters, and More! Trust our brewing vessels to get the job done. We can help you visualize and implement the look and design of your brewery. We also aid in installation to ensure that your system is running smoothly on your first day and every your brewing day.
We offers all necessary peripheral equipment (bottling equiment) to ensure that your brewery / Brewpub has everything it needs for a high quality brew and the means to give your clients the best drinking experience.
– Inside Polishing: Overall polishing to 0.4μm without dead corner .
– Outside Polishing: Mirror polishing, smooth enough and passivating treatment.
– Purpose: Make sure the inner tank smooth enough to avoid form any dead cornor which caused bad taste in the wort beer. Outer tanks looks more like an artwork.
– All welding is TIG welding.
– All welding is Full welding.
– All welding is double side welding.
– Purpose: The use of argon on the protection of metal welding material, So that welding can not be in contact with oxygen in the air, thus preventing the oxidation of welding consumables.Which Makes tanks durable and strong.
– Equipped in Lauter tank, Laser milling
– Filter gap: 0.8mm
– This filter plate is made on a complete stainless by CNC lathe, it is strong, filter fast and leak no any grist. Which has a good effect in Separating wort and impurities.