Water Treatment Machine Overview
This machine uses advanced single-stage low-pressure reverse osmosis technology to purify tap water. Combined with well-designed filtration and adsorption systems, it can effectively remove all kinds of bacteria, residues, heavy metal ions and other harmful substances in water, and can remove carcinogenic diseases such as chloroform and fluoride which cannot be removed by conventional means. The conductivity of tap water in most areas of China is ≤ 500us/cm. Therefore, the water of this mechanism must be used, and the quality of raw water must be paid attention to, and the operation, maintenance and maintenance of the pure water should be strictly in accordance with the instructions. The conductivity of pure water can be kept in the national standard. 10us/cm or less, to ensure the production of pure drinking water, in line with the health requirements of Annex 4 of the Health Supervision and Development (1998) No. 19 document and the Ministry of Health GB5749-85 “Sanitary Standards for Drinking Water”.
This machine will integrate the formal drinking water production process into one, and the cabinet is open and easy to maintain. The reverse osmosis program controller is used to control the system to run automatically. The operation process and faults are displayed by the panel and the operation is simple. The switch system can be completed with only one switch, which greatly improves the system operation stability. It can be used as the core equipment of clean water houses in communities, industrial areas, oil fields, etc. It can also be used as water treatment equipment in food, beverage, chemical, hospital, electronics and other industries.
Influent water quality: tap water that meets GB5749-85 “Sanitary Standard for Drinking Water” and has a conductivity of ≤500us/cm.
The effluent water quality: in line with the requirements of the “ Sanitation of the Ministry of Health (1998) No. 19 Document”.
The working cycle of each device is as follows:
- Quartz sand filter: After 2,900 hours of work, the quartz sand filter should be replaced.
- Activated carbon adsorption filter: When the residual chlorine content of the outlet is >0.1mg/L, the activated carbon filter material should be replaced. After the cumulative operation for 720 hours, the activated carbon filter material should be replaced.
- Security filter: Under normal circumstances, the fine filter should be replaced after 720 hours of accumulated work. When the fine filter is working, the outlet pressure is <0.04Mpa and the panel water shortage indicator is on, the fine filter should also be replaced.
- Reverse osmosis filter: After 240 hours of work, the RO membrane was cleaned once with the drug. The RO membrane should be replaced after 2,900 hours of cumulative work.
- Special Note: For your safety, be sure to ground the machine grounding wire reliably.
The preprocessor operation instructions:
- Operation description of multi-media filter:
- Place the multi-media filter in a suitable place, remove the multi-channel filter valve at the top of the filter, load the coarse and fine quartz sand in the bottom-up order, and tighten the top multi-way
- Turn on the water source and power
- Refer to the multi-way valve manual for backwashing and flushing the filter material in the multi-media filter until the filter effluent clarifies and rotate the multi-way valve to the working position.
- quartz sand must be bare to ensure the filtration effect. (Note that it should not be packed)
- Operating instructions for activated carbon adsorption filter:
- Place the activated carbon adsorption filter in a suitable place, remove the multi-way filter valve at the top of the filter, fill the bottom of the coarse quartz sand in the bottom-up order, then fill the activated carbon and tighten the top multi-way
- Turn on the water source and power
- Refer to the multi-way valve manual for backwashing and positive flushing of the filter material in the activated carbon adsorption filter until the filter effluent is clarified, and the multi-way valve is rotated to the working
- activated carbon must be bare to ensure the filtration effect. (Note that it should not be packed)
- Operating instructions for resin softening filter:
- Resin softening filter is placed in a suitable place, remove the multi-way softening valve at the top of the filter, fill the cationic softening resin, and tighten the top multi-way
- Turn on the water source and power C, water softening filtration operation:
- Refer to the multi-way valve manual for backwashing and positive flushing of the filter material in the resin softening filter until the filter effluent clarifies and rotate the multi-way valve to the working position. Note: When starting the water inlet, first open the inlet valve to the 1/3 position. After the water outlet of the softened water outlet is out of water, the inlet valve will be slowly opened.
- resin regeneration operation steps: Follow the steps of backwashing, salt absorption, water addition, washing, and running steps. Pay attention to the salt tank to ensure that the salt is not visible, that is, the salt solution is saturated.
Note: When flushing and regenerating the pretreatment, please rotate the original water pump switch to the manual position. When working normally, please rotate the original water pump switch to the automatic position for the equipment to work normally.
Equipment installation and commissioning steps:
- Place the main unit and pre-processor in a location close to the water source and power source.
- Install filter materials such as quartz sand, activated carbon and softened
- Connect the waterway: the original water pump inlet is connected with the water source, the pre-filter outlet is connected with the main engine inlet, and the pre-processor and the main unit drain are connected to the sewer by
- Circuit: Firstly, ground the grounding wire reliably, and connect the power cord that is randomly connected to the electric control box of the
- Pass the water source and power supply, follow the steps of “ Pre-Processing Operation Instructions”, and the pre-processing debugging operation is
- Use this machine, the original water pump switch, dial in the automatic position, and unscrew the stop switch. Turn on the water source and power supply. When the multi-stage pump port pressure reaches the set value of the pressure controller, the multi-stage pump starts working. After the multi-stage pump is started, the system pressure is adjusted to 0.7-1.0 MPa. The first time the RO membrane system was started, it was manually rinsed for 30
Machine installation precautions:
- The equipment installation site should be level, clean and close to the power source and water source.
- Do not get close to the fire source and any heating
- The equipment should not be installed outdoors in the northern area to prevent the internal freezing of the equipment and damage to the instrument and filter
- The installation position of the equipment should be convenient for drainage, so that the drainage pipe of the equipment can be kept
- When the water source pressure is <0.12Mpa or the flow rate is insufficient, the multi-stage pump start—stop—starting phenomenon will occur repeatedly during the operation of the machine. At this time, the unit should be stopped to prevent burning of the motor, water pressure and flow shortage, please add the original water tank in front of the equipment.
- The working pressure of the pump used in the system is ensured to be within the working pressure range of the equipment to ensure that the pump works within its rated head range.
- Turn the original water pump switch of the operation panel to the automatic position, unscrew the stop switch, turn on the water source, and close the power supply until the water pressure reaches the set value of the pressure controller, the device will automatically start
- After the whole machine enters the working state, the system pressure is adjusted to 0.7-1.0Mpa.
- If the multi-stage pump is difficult to start, turn off its outlet pressure reducing regulator (but not a certain amount of flux). After the multi-stage pump starts, unscrew
- If the inlet water pressure is too low or the flow is insufficient, please use the original water tank or build a water storage tank to make the equipment work
Precautions in operation
- The water production of this machine is the water production when the water temperature is 25 °C. When the water temperature rises or drops by 1 °C, the water production will increase or decrease by about 3%, which is determined by the characteristics of RO membrane.
- The water entering the RO membrane should be strictly controlled to have a residual chlorine content of 0.1 ppm or less. The method is: the adsorption filter is connected to the water at the sampling port, and the residual chlorine reagent is used for testing. If the standard exceeds the standard, the activated carbon filter material should be
- If the water intake is insufficient or the pressure is too low, the machine lacks water and under pressure system to automatically stop the
- When the machine is used for the first time, it is due to the preservative contained in the film. The conductivity of the effluent will be too high. After 1-2 hours of washing and normal water production for a period of time, the conductivity of the effluent will be significantly
- If you choose a motor with AC380V voltage, be sure to note that the direction of rotation of the motor is the same as the direction of rotation of the pump. Otherwise, the pump will be damaged.
- When the water source is short of water or the pressure is too low, the machine will automatically stop and restore the water source pressure to start
- automatic flushing: the device starts to perform 90S time flushing, and the flushing is automatically transferred to the water making work; every time the machine is turned on or the water is flushed 10S in operation; continuous operation for 3h or water full standby for 3h, automatic intervention for washing 10S. The system pressure drops when rinsing the membrane. Do not adjust the regulator.
- When the normal water production work, the membrane system pressure should be between 0.7-1.0Mpa (adjusted by the regulating valve).
- The conductivity value displayed by the conductivity indicator is for
- Replace the activated carbon in the adsorption filter
- Residual chlorine will decompose the RO membrane and shorten the life of the RO membrane. The residual chlorine content should be tested once a week.
- When the residual chlorine content exceeds 0.1PPm, the activated carbon filter material should be
- Replace the fine filter in the security filter
- The filter is equipped with a 5um fine filter to effectively block activated carbon particles to ensure the safety of the RO membrane and pump. When it is blocked, it should be
- When replacing, unscrew the top cover of the security filter, remove the old filter element, and replace the new filter element and then tighten the
RO membrane drug cleaning method
when is the need for drug cleaning?
- After using this machine for a period of time, due to the contamination of the RO membrane surface by the hardness ions, bacteria, organic colloids and other substances in the water plus the concentration polarization phenomenon unique to the RO membrane itself, the RO membrane surface scale pollution will cause the water volume to drop or The salt rejection rate is lower than the rated value. When the normal working performance of the RO membrane cannot be restored by the daily physical washing method, the RO membrane needs to be chemically cleaned.
Drug cleaning methods:
- Prepare a 60L plastic clean container, connect the booster pump inlet to the main unit drain with 2 hoses, and place the other end of the hose in the container (below).
- Put 50L of pure water in the container, pour 1 bag of RO membrane cleaning agent, and mix well.
- When the original water switch is set in the manual position, the host will automatically start the drug cleaning on the first membrane, and turn off the power after 1
- After the shutdown, restore the pipeline according to the normal working
- Rinse the RO membrane system for 30
Contaminant removal on the RO membrane can be achieved by chemical and physical cleaning, and sometimes by changing operating conditions. As a general rule, cleaning should be performed when one of the following conditions occurs.
- The pure water production under normal pressure drops to 10%-15% of the normal
- In order to maintain normal product water flow, the temperature-corrected feed water pressure is increased by 10%-15%.
- The water quality of the product is reduced by 10%-15%, and the salt permeability is increased by 10%-15%.
- the use of pressure increased by 10% -15%.
- The pressure difference between the various sections of the RO increases significa
|1||Raw water booster pump||1 pc|
|2||Multi-media filter||1 set|
|2-1||Filter pump||1 pc|
|Materials||Refined quartz sand|
|3||Carbon filter||1 set|
|3-1||Filter pump||1 pc|
|Materials||Fruit shell water purification activated carbon|
|4-2||Salt box||60L||1 pc|
|5||Security filter||1 set|
|5-1||Filter element||1 pc|
|Reverse osmosis part||Quantity|
|1||High-pressure pump||1 set|
|2-1||RO Membrane shell||1pc|
|2-2||RO Reverse osmosis membrane||1 pc|
|3||Protection of low pressure||1pc|
|4||Flow meter||2 pcs|
|5||Pressure gauge||2 pcs|
|Materials||Shell stainless steel, oil-immersed|
|6||Solenoid valve||1 pc|
|7||Pipeline system||1 Set|
|8||Control system||1 Set|
|9||Conductivity meter||1 pc|
|10||RO Control||1 pc|
|11||Reverse osmosis rack||1 pc|