The fermenters are are where the magic happens. When the wort meet the yeast, after 9-14 days fermentation, you will get delicious beer, sounds cool, right?
Our stainless steel fermenter are designed and built to last a lifetime, taking the most advanced technology from Germany. We offer ultra-precise welding and polishing with polishing precision to 0.4μm, all international standards. We work tirelessly to meet our customers’ unique brewing needs and offer compact fermentation tank designs to maximize the efficiency and organization of your brew plant production facility.
stainless steel fermenter features:
- greater than 32% headspace
- cylindro-conical design
- multi-zone glycol dimpled cooling jackets
- slotted, rotary spray-ball CIP w/ 360° coverage
- CO2 blow-off arm as option
- hop dosing port options
- ladder adding options
- rotating racking arm
- pressure / vacuum relief valve (“PRV”)
- Polished stainless steel pins and adjustable feet
- Design pressure 0.3Mpa
- 60 degree conical bottom easy for yeast recycling