|Output / Brew||1BBL||2BBL||3BBL||4BBL||5BBL||7BBL||10BBL|
|Brew / Week||2~6||2~6||2~6||2~6||2~6||2~6||2~6|
|Output / Week||2~6BBL||4~12BBL||6~18BBL||8~24BBL||10~30BBL||14~42BBL||20~60BBL|
|Electric Supply||3phase/380(220, 415,440…)v/50 (60)Hz|
Single Phase/ 220(110, 240…)v/50(60)Hz
|Heating Source||Electric / Steam|
- Mash tun, Lauter tun, Boiling Kettle, Whirlpool tun in various combination
- Hot water tank and cold water tank for optional in special combinations
- Infusion or decoction brewing methods are designed exactly
- Stainless steel cladding is even the unique because of easy maintenance and clean
- Two stages or single stage heat exchanger for wort cooling
- Completely stainless steel integrated work platform
- Sanitary and efficiency wort pump
- All pipings, pipes maniford and fittings
- Function: Used for keep wort fermentation or maturation.
- Standard stainless steel conical cylindrical fermentation tanks
- Single, double, triple or more size as brewhouse is common used in commercial breweries
- Tanks quantity is exactly calculated by fermentation cycle for various beers
- Roof walkway is for special request
- Cooling method: dimple plate or glycol cooling jacket both bottom and top.
- All manhole, valves, pressure gauges, fittings etc are included
- Design pressure is 0.3MPa; Working pressure is 0.15MPa. (MPa can be customized).
We offers all necessary peripheral equipment (bottling equiment) to ensure that your brewery / Brewpub has everything it needs for a high quality brew and the means to give your clients the best drinking experience.
— Malt Milling Unit
- Function: It is used for malt milling.It is the first part of beer brewing equipment.
- Component: Malt miller, belt, belt pulley, motor, and so on.
- Material: Carbon steel or stainless steel for optional.
- Flexible or steel auger or a bucket type conveyor to directly lift the milled grain to mash tun
— Cooling Unit
- Insulated glycol water tank with or without copper coil for glycol liquid holding and mixing
- Efficiency chillers or refrigerators with fryon to supply cooling energy
- Sanitary centrifugal pump for glycol water recycle among tanks and heat exchanger
- All pipes, fitting, insulation materials are included
— Controlling Unit
- Electrical controlling cabinet with temperature, on-off controlling for brewhouse
- Electrical controlling cabinet with temperature, on-off controlling for cooling parts
- Temperature controller, thermocouple, solenoid valves etc are included
- PLC with touch screen panel for special request
— Beer Dispense
- Semiauto or automatic bottling machine with rinsing, filling, capping, labeling etc
- Semiauto or automatic canning machine
- Flash pasteurizer or tunnel pasteurizer is available
— Cleaning Unit
- Function: Used for cleaning and washing.
- Component: Disinfection tank, Alkali tank (with heating element), cleaning pump and etc. It is the seventh part of beer brewing equipment.
- Purpose: Equipped with wheel, easy to move and operate, washing all tanks when it finishing brewing.
— Other Facilities
- Steam boiler for brewhouse heating
- Water treatment for brew water
- Oil free air compressor
- Brewery lab instruments for beer quality test
– Inside Polishing: Overall polishing to 0.4μm without dead corner .
– Outside Polishing: Mirror polishing, smooth enough and passivating treatment.
– Purpose: Make sure the inner tank smooth enough to avoid form any dead cornor which caused bad taste in the wort beer. Outer tanks looks more like an artwork.
2.100% WIG Welding
– All welding is TIG welding.
– All welding is Full welding.
– All welding is double side welding.
– Purpose: The use of argon on the protection of metal welding material, So that welding can not be in contact with oxygen in the air, thus preventing the oxidation of welding consumables.Which Makes tanks durable and strong.
3.False bottom / Sieve plate
– Equipped in Lauter tank, Laser milling
– Filter gap: 0.8mm
– This filter plate is made on a complete stainless by CNC lathe, it is strong, filter fast and leak no any grist. Which has a good effect in Separating wort and impurities.