- Interior Finish: Sanitary 2B finish, Pickled and Passivated; (8K Mirror finish optional)
- Exterior Finish: Oil brushed finish(2B, 8K Mirror finish optional)
- Insulated with high density Polyurethane foam; TH=80mm
- Glycol Jacket: Dimpled plate on cone and side
- Dished head and 60 degree cone bottom
- Sanitary side mounted manway with pressured door
- TC connected CIP arm with 360° coverage spraying ball
- CO2 blow-off arm with butterfly valve
- Full sanitary metallic sealed sampling valve
- Mechanical safe valve PVRV 2 bar on CIP arm
- Hydraulic shock pressure gauge on CIP arm
- Rotating racking arm and port on cone with butterfly valve
- Tri clamp discharge arm with butterfly valve
- Thermowell for high accuracy temperature sensor
- 4pcs completely SUS304 heavy duty legs with leveling pad and legs support
- Dry hopping port 4” TC with solid end cap
Descriptions of Microbrewery Tanks
- SS beer conical fermenter tank for sale are also called CCT’s (Cylindrical Conical Tanks), FV’s (Fermentation Vessel), beer fermenter, beer fermentation tanks, primary fermentor or unitanks, as they are used both for fermenting and lagering.
- Fermenting is the process during which the yeast transforms the wort into beer.
- Lagerings takes place after fermenting and is the time given to the beer to stabilize and age after fermenting.
- Stainless steel fermenters can be individually temperature controlled through glycol jackets and are mostly equipped with accessories such as overpressure and under pressure valve,CIP cleaning jet, sanitary sample valve, manhole,etc.
Request for special:
- Spundding valve. It works well at the primary fermenting period to release the exta pressure inside fermneter.
- Carbonation stone: Help you do beer carbonation, thus the fermenter becomes unitank.
- Level tube: this is equivocal design. some brewers like it to see the beer level, while some hate the hard cleanring it takes.
Technical Parameters of Microbrewery Tanks
|Fermentation Tank Series||Volume in US Gallon||Diameter||Height|
|1HL Fermentation Tank||26US Gallon||620mm||1600mm|
|2HL Fermentation Tank||53US Gallon||820mm||1800mm|
|3HL Fermentation Tank||79US Gallon||960mm||1900mm|
|4HL Fermentation Tank||106US Gallon||960mm||2100mm|
|5HL Fermentation Tank||132US Gallon||1010mm||2100mm|
|6HL Fermentation Tank||159US Gallon||1060mm||2150mm|
|8HL Fermentation Tank||211US Gallon||1060mm||2550mm|
|10HL Fermentation Tank||264US Gallon||1210mm||2550mm|
|12HL Fermentation Tank||317US Gallon||1360mm||2550mm|
|15HL Fermentation Tank||396US Gallon||1560mm||2620mm|
|20HL Fermentation Tank||528US Gallon||1560mm||3100mm|
|25HL Fermentation Tank||660US Gallon||1560mm||3450mm|
|30HL Fermentation Tank||793US Gallon||1760mm||3500mm|
|35HL Fermentation Tank||925US Gallon||1760mm||3750mm|
|40HL Fermentation Tank||1057US Gallon||1760mm||4050mm|
|50HL Fermentation Tank||1321US Gallon||1760mm||4540mm|
|60HL Fermentation Tank||1585US Gallon||1960mm||4700mm|
|70HL Fermentation Tank||1849US Gallon||1960mm||5200mm|
|100HL Fermentation Tank||2642US Gallon||2250mm||5700mm|
|150HL Fermentation Tank||3963US Gallon||2250mm||7550mm|
Note: 1hl=100liter; 1Gallon=3.7854liter; 1Barrel (BBL) =117Liter