The filling system is a necessary part of the whole beer production and manufacturing system.
Easy to operate, using two sets of independent filling and backup pressure system.
The piping can be cleaned using an external CIP system.
|Configuration details||Matching Parameter|
|No||Name||specifications||Power||110-230V 50/60Hz Single Phase|
|1||Programmable controller||S7200||Beer Source||0.15-0.20Mpa（22-30PSI） 1.5″ Tir-clamp|
|2||man-machine interface||TD400C||CO2 Pressure||0.3-0.4Mpa（45-60PSI） OD:Ф10mm|
|3||Switching power supply||/||Compressor||0.55-0.80Mpa（85-115PSI） OD:Ф10mm|
|7||Solenoid valve||4V210-06 DC24||Size（L*W*H）||1.1*0.43*2.05M|
|9||Angle seat valve||DN15||Package||（Composite Borad Box)|
|Equipment explaination||Product description:|
1. Easily control. The machine has a single filling and pressure working system.
2. It‘s pipes can be washing by CIP system。
Put can→ Pressing→ CO2 push→ Filling→CO2 back pressure→ CO2 retaining→CO2 pressure relief→ Stop
According to customer requirements to provide one-stop brewing beer project solution:
- Tailored process flow chart;
- Site layout;
- Cost-benefit analysis.
Equipment production will be strictly according to standards, timely communication with the customer about production and other production conditions;
- To guide customers to prepare the venue;
- To help customers handle the relevant permit business procedures;
- Our commitment to all tanks five-year warranty, life-long technical support.;
- Send professional brewing engineers free on-site guidance to install debugging;
- To teach brewing beer brewing technology;
- Provide a variety of brewing brewing formula;
- Supply all kinds of beer brewing raw materials.