Craft beer is self-brewed beer with the most characteristic and artistic flavor. The Brewing Association defines artisanal brewers as small, independent and traditional brewers. Emphasis is placed on all or almost entirely brewed from malt, without the dilution of excipients such as corn or rice.
The brew house is the beating heart of your brewing operation. A weak, inefficient heart cannot be exerted and doesn’t last. A durable and efficient brew house from Ruijia Brewing Company ensures your brewery every opportunity to thrive. We outfit small brew pubs to regional breweries from 5bbl to 40bbl. We understand that each brewer has his, or her own brewing methodology and budgetary requirements, therefore Ruijia offers varying levels of automation and customization of two, three and four vessel brew house configurations.
At Ruijia we focus on our core capabilities and strive to perfect our craft within that framework. Therefore we limit our brew house projects to between 5 barrel capacity, up to 40 barrel capacity. We have developed solutions for the local brew pub, or the regional production and packaging brewery. Not trying to do it all allows us to do it well within our self-imposed limitations.
We do not lean on cookie-cutter brew house designs like many of our competitors. We have yet to find two brewers exactly the same and therefore rarely do we build two systems identically. Certainly we have “standard” designs, but we remain fluid in our approach to each project. We outfit 2, 3, 4 vessel and combination “combi” systems. Tank design, platform design, automation features and process piping are a few of the multiple ways in which Ruijia designs for space, for process flow, for budget and for expansion. We design for success.
Craft Beer Equipment Detail:
- Unitronix Color Vision 12.1″ touch screen with programmable logic controller (PLC)
- ABB brand variable speed drives for pumps and motors
- Remote control of certain brew house and cellar tank functions via ethernet, or wifi
- Air actuated transfer valves
- One touch commands for fluid transfers, sparge and vorlauf.
- Step and Turbid mash program with recipe storage and recall (for steam heated systems)
- Add hops timer with recipe storage and recall
- LED stack lighting system indicates operation status at a glance
- Timer setting for automatic rakes
- Motorized steam valves for temperature modulation
- Cellar tank control from the brew house touch screen
- Auger start/stop control
- Micro SD card – log, backup, clone and more.
- 2 years of free program updates