Constituent Part of Commercial Beer Equipment
- 2-vessel: mash/lauter tank and kettle/whirlpool tank;
- Combination tank: Mash lauter/whirlpool tank, kettle tank;
- 3/4 vessels is also available if pub brewery space and operation needed;
- Hot water tank optional.
(2). Heating method Of The Brewhouse
- Electricity heating/ steam heating(electricity/LPG/diesel oil/nautral gas)/ direct fire heating method
(3). Material Of All The Tanks: Interior stainless steel 2.5~3.0mm, exterior stainless steel/luxury red copper cladding 1.5~2.0mm
- High quality materials
The raw materials is SUS304 and SUS316, which require materials quality certificate.
We’ll test the materials quality using chemical agent when we receive the materials.
- Excellent appearance
The polishing standard of welding seam is 240 um, 60mm width. All of connection required turn up workmanship and all of welding seam required polishing, which is more smooth tank surface. We’re very serious about the excellent appearance of tanks.
- Insulation layer: Polyurethane or rockwool, thickness 80~100mm
(4). The Standard Of BreweryTank
- We use plasma torch to cut the materials on the soft carpet, avoid to damaging the surface of stainless steel, and then we adopt double argon protection welding.
- Volume: Working volume and 20%-30%additional space.
- Inner Shell: SUS304 materials, thickness 3mm, acid washing and passivation treatment, furthermore,polishing and mirror treatment are workable with different cost.
- All of the inner surface connection using turnup workmanship and polishing round.
- The normal pressure is 0.2Mpa, maximum test pressure is 0.4Mpa.
- Cladding: SUS304, 2mmthickness, welding seam polishing, 60mm width.
- All of the welding connection polishing treatment, more smooth
(5). Fermentation Tank
- Jacket conical fermenter tanks/unitanks’ capacity&quantity customized;
- Stainless steel material, compression resistance design, design pressure 0.3Mpa;
- Working pressure 0.15Mpa, 48 hours pressure test for both interior and cooling jacket;
- Polyurethane insulation and stainless steel cooling jacket, 60 or 72 degree bottom cone;Single tank, single control.
(6). Beer storage tank: Bright beer tank/serving tank, jacketed or non-jacketed, 150 degree bottom cone,with carbonization device assort
(7). Glycol Cooling System: double stage cooling, cooling system for both heat exchanger and fermenter.
(8). CIP Cleaning System: 50L/100L/150L CIP cleaning, movable with wheel.
Commercial Beer Equipment Technical Parameters
|Output / Brew||2000L||3000L||4000l||5000l||6000l||8000l||10000l|
|Brew / Day||2~6||2~6||2~6||2~6||2~6||2~6||2~6|
|Output / Day||4000~||6000~||8000~||10,000~||12,000~||16,000~||20,000~|
|Electric Supply||3phase/380(220, 415,440…)v/50 (60)Hz|
|Heating Source||Steam/Directly Fired|