Beer Brewing Equipment Commercial Technical Parameters
|Output / Brew||1HL||3HL||5HL||8HL||10HL||15HL||20HL||25HL||30HL||35HL|
|Brew / Week||2~6||2~6||2~6||2~6||2~6||2~6||2~6||6~12||6~12||6~12|
|Output / Week||2~6HL||6~18HL||10~30HL||16~48HL||20~60HL||30~90HL||40~120HL||150~300HL||180~360HL||210~420HL|
|Area Request||>18M2||>30M2||>45M2||>60M2||>70M2||>90M2||>120 M2||>140 M2||>150 M2||>180 M2|
|Material||Interior Shell: SUS304|
|Exterior Shell:SUS304/red copper||Exterior Shell:SUS304|
|Heating Source||Electric/Steam/Direct fire||Steam/Direct fire for optional|
|Electric Supply||3phase/380(220, 415,440…)v/50 (60)Hz|
|Single Phase/ 220(110, 240…)v/50(60)Hz|
We offers flexible Brewhouse / Brew Kettle designs to ensure that optimal efficiency is achieved while including all requirements that a customer may have (such as spacing, tank distribution, etc.) Producing a high quality beer requires consistent brews and although experience plays a crucial rolein the process, the limiting factor is the quality of the Brewhouse being used. Having a high quality Brewhouse will ensure that you have the necessary tools to keep the same flavor profile with every batch!
2) 100% certified 304L sanitary food grade stainless steel in all of our components. Zero mild steel in our brewhouse, kettles or brew deck.
3) A Mash out manway and true Vee-Wire False Bottom for rapid and efficient cleanup.
4) A Design that allows infinite control, endless flexibility and precise repetition.
5) All necessary equipment to monitor the quality of the brew.
6) Steam, Electric or Direct Fire for heating.
We offers a wide array of fermenters(fermentation) and brite tanks(maturation) tanks that are designed accordingly to our customers’ specifications and their needs. Our fermenter and brite tanks come in three different generalized builds (customizable tanks are also available): single wall, un-jacketed and jacketed. All of our tanks can be pressurized (unless otherwise requested) and the fermenters have an added bonus of functioning as both a fermenter and BBT tank.
2) 360 Spray ball for effective CIP cleaning
3) Manway for easy access to the interior of the tanks (for cleaning or inspection)
4) Safety Pressure valve to protect the tanks from being over pressurized or creating negative pressure.
5) Accessible sampling valve for beer monitoring
6) Carbonation / Aeration Stone
We offers all necessary peripheral equipment (bottling equiment) to ensure that your brewery / Brewpub has everything it needs for a high quality brew and the means to give your clients the best drinking experience.
— Malt Mill
02.Adjustable roller width, little dust, low noise
— Cooling system
— CIP Tanks
— Control Cabinet
01.Schneider low voltage electrical components; Danfoss VFD;
02.Wiring diagram will be provided with the panel;
03. wiring diagram and English nameplate.
04.All motors must have fuse and overload protection.
– Inside Polishing: Overall polishing to 0.4μm without dead corner .
– Outside Polishing: Mirror polishing, smooth enough and passivating treatment.
– Purpose: Make sure the inner tank smooth enough to avoid form any dead cornor which caused bad taste in the wort beer. Outer tanks looks more like an artwork.
2.100% WIG Welding
– All welding is TIG welding.
– All welding is Full welding.
– All welding is double side welding.
– Purpose: The use of argon on the protection of metal welding material, So that welding can not be in contact with oxygen in the air, thus preventing the oxidation of welding consumables.Which Makes tanks durable and strong.
3.False bottom / Sieve plate
– Equipped in Lauter tank, Laser milling
– Filter gap: 0.8mm
– This filter plate is made on a complete stainless by CNC lathe, it is strong, filter fast and leak no any grist. Which has a good effect in Separating wort and impurities.