General specification for 7 Barrel Brewing System
|General specification for 7 bbl craft beer equipment|
|1||Grain Milling Unit||Rolling Miller||300~500kg/hr|
Double roller; Power:1.5Kw; Noise:45±3db
|2||Brewhouse Unit||Mash/Lauter & Whirlpool tun||800L (total 1000L)|
Side mounted grain outdoor with grain chute ; Tangential whirlpool inlet ; Laser cutting V-wire False Bottom
|Kettle Tun||800L (total 1040L)|
Steam heating ; Sanitary leveling sight glass
Tri clamp aeration port with ball valve
|Heat exchanger||8M2(Effective area)|
Completely 304 SS Corrugated plates
ABB, Sanitary SUS304, VFD control
|Pipe and fittings||As design|
completely SS304, Work Platform is included
|3||Fermentation unit||Fermenter||800L(total 1000L)|
Dimple cooling jacket on cone and bottom ; Top manway ; 60 degree cone bottom ; Perlick style full sanitary
sampling valve ; Carbonation port and level tube for special request
|Plate-frame Filter||Max Flow: 1.5T/h|
Power: 1.1kw ; Cloth type, 10 layer ; Different material will be
different for the flow
|5||Bright beer tank||Bright beer tank||800L(total 960L)|
Dimple cooling jacket on cone and bottom ; Level tube for checking ; Top manway ; Perlick style full sanitary
sampling valve ; Carbonation port with tri clmap carbonation stone
|6||Glycol Chilling Unit||Glycol Water Tank||2000L(total 2200L)|
Insulated conical top and sloped bottom
Cooling Capacity: 15400Kcal/8HP ; Installed Power:7.6kw ; Refrigerant:
Freon R404A ,R410A ; Noise:70-80db ; Coperland compressor
|PVC pipe||As designed|
Solenoid valves for glycol inlet to tanks are included
|Glycol water pump||3M3|
Sanitary SUS304, VFD control
|7||Control unit||Brewing and fermetation|
PLC control with touch screen for special
PC or mobile remote control for special request
electric heating element inside, With bimetal thermometer
YUY, VFD control
|9||Keg cleaning||2 head||20-30kegs/hr|
Heating: Electric, Power: 15kw
|10||Keg filling||A coupler||Manual|
Coupler for filling beer
|11||Bottling line||4 head||160-180 bottles/hr|
|12||Others||Option||Can be Customized|
Auger System ; Grain Case ; Grist Hydrator ; Piping flow panel for Brewhouse ; Brewhouse Separate PLC Controller
We offers flexible Brewhouse / Brew Kettle designs to ensure that optimal efficiency is achieved while including all requirements that a customer may have (such as spacing, tank distribution, etc.) Producing a high quality beer requires consistent brews and although experience plays a crucial rolein the process, the limiting factor is the quality of the Brewhouse being used. Having a high quality Brewhouse will ensure that you have the necessary tools to keep the same flavor profile with every batch!
2) 100% certified 304L sanitary food grade stainless steel in all of our components. Zero mild steel in our brewhouse, kettles or brew deck.
3) A Mash out manway and true Vee-Wire False Bottom for rapid and efficient cleanup.
4) A Design that allows infinite control, endless flexibility and precise repetition.
5) All necessary equipment to monitor the quality of the brew.
6) Steam, Electric or Direct Fire for heating.
We offers a wide array of fermenters(fermentation) and brite tanks(maturation) tanks that are designed accordingly to our customers’ specifications and their needs. Our fermenter and brite tanks come in three different generalized builds (customizable tanks are also available): single wall, un-jacketed and jacketed. All of our tanks can be pressurized (unless otherwise requested) and the fermenters have an added bonus of functioning as both a fermenter and BBT tank.
2) 360 Spray ball for effective CIP cleaning
3) Manway for easy access to the interior of the tanks (for cleaning or inspection)
4) Safety Pressure valve to protect the tanks from being over pressurized or creating negative pressure.
5) Accessible sampling valve for beer monitoring
6) Carbonation / Aeration Stone
We offers all necessary peripheral equipment (bottling equiment) to ensure that your brewery / Brewpub has everything it needs for a high quality brew and the means to give your clients the best drinking experience.
— Malt Mill
02.Adjustable roller width, little dust, low noise
— Cooling system
— CIP Tanks
— Control Cabinet
01.Schneider low voltage electrical components; Danfoss VFD;
02.Wiring diagram will be provided with the panel;
03. wiring diagram and English nameplate.
04.All motors must have fuse and overload protection.
– Inside Polishing: Overall polishing to 0.4μm without dead corner .
– Outside Polishing: Mirror polishing, smooth enough and passivating treatment.
– Purpose: Make sure the inner tank smooth enough to avoid form any dead cornor which caused bad taste in the wort beer. Outer tanks looks more like an artwork.
2.100% WIG Welding
– All welding is TIG welding.
– All welding is Full welding.
– All welding is double side welding.
– Purpose: The use of argon on the protection of metal welding material, So that welding can not be in contact with oxygen in the air, thus preventing the oxidation of welding consumables.Which Makes tanks durable and strong.
3.False bottom / Sieve plate
– Equipped in Lauter tank, Laser milling
– Filter gap: 0.8mm
– This filter plate is made on a complete stainless by CNC lathe, it is strong, filter fast and leak no any grist. Which has a good effect in Separating wort and impurities.