600L beer brewing machine
|01||Grain miller||Crushing ability:150-2000kg/h|
Application: Used for grain mill
Material:SUS304 and carbon steel
With Double rollers, the distance can be adjustment;
New design, reduce malt residue automatically
|02||Auger||Used for transporting the grains from miller to hopper;|
|03||Hopper||Placed on the top of mash tun, stainless steel 304, used for store the grains. 0.6m3, 0.8m3, 1.0m3, 1.2m3, 1.2m3,…….||Optional|
1.)Function: Use for malt mashing, wort filtration, boiling, and whirlpool.
2.)Component: Mash/Lauter tank, Kettle/Whirlpool tank, working platform, motor, pump, manhole, yeast adding tank,and so on. It is the second part of 500L beer brewery machine.
3.)Heating method: Steam heating with generator/boiler, its advantages—Heat evenly and stable; it’s good for the beer taste, do not scorch the pot.Of course, if you need the electric heating or direct fire, we can also offer it for you.
4.)Control method: PLC/PID controller cabinet can be equipped in brewhouse.
We offers flexible Brewhouse / Brew Kettle designs to ensure that optimal efficiency is achieved while including all requirements that a customer may have (such as spacing, tank distribution, etc.) Producing a high quality beer requires consistent brews and although experience plays a crucial rolein the process, the limiting factor is the quality of the Brewhouse being used. Having a high quality Brewhouse will ensure that you have the necessary tools to keep the same flavor profile with every batch!
2) 100% certified 304L sanitary food grade stainless steel in all of our components. Zero mild steel in our brewhouse, kettles or brew deck.
3) A Mash out manway and true Vee-Wire False Bottom for rapid and efficient cleanup.
4) A Design that allows infinite control, endless flexibility and precise repetition.
5) All necessary equipment to monitor the quality of the brew.
6) Steam, Electric or Direct Fire for heating.
We offers a wide array of fermenters(fermentation) and brite tanks(maturation) tanks that are designed accordingly to our customers’ specifications and their needs. Our fermenter and brite tanks come in three different generalized builds (customizable tanks are also available): single wall, un-jacketed and jacketed. All of our tanks can be pressurized (unless otherwise requested) and the fermenters have an added bonus of functioning as both a fermenter and BBT tank.
2) 360 Spray ball for effective CIP cleaning
3) Manway for easy access to the interior of the tanks (for cleaning or inspection)
4) Safety Pressure valve to protect the tanks from being over pressurized or creating negative pressure.
5) Accessible sampling valve for beer monitoring
6) Carbonation / Aeration Stone