60 gallon Stainless Steel Bright Beer Tank for Beer Brewery Plant
We are factory supplied with good quality,more competitive price and installation service. Lifetime guarantee are assured.
Whether you are creating a business or brewery renovation project, come here!
A perfect solution is always for you!
- Working Capacity: 200l
- Diameter: 730mm
- Overall Height: 1800mm
- Net weight: 113kg
- Manhole: Top manhole
- Material: 304 Stainless steel
The brite tank is used after the fermentation tank to store beer. Here can be filled with a steady flow of carbon dioxide to keep the beer alive. Carbon dioxide is the soul of beer. It can also filter remaining substances after fermentation.
- 304 stainless steel unless otherwise noted
- The tank is designed for 15 psig
- Flange and top top and bottom
- Two pits, a cooling jacket (one at the bottom, one on the side wall) c / w side of the installed glycol port
- The cooling jacket is designed for 35 psig.
- Sampling cock
- Carbonized mouth
- Side placed in / raised sidewalk
- Pressure / vacuum safety valve
- Pressure gauge assembly
- CIP arm fixed 316SS spray ball
- With a calibrated strip
- Polished stainless steel pins with adjustable feet
- The side walls and the bottom are insulated and coated with # 4 finishing stainless steel
Packaging and shipping