|Name||5 gallon microbrewery equipment|
|Malt milling system||Miller with double roller , grist case, malt elevator.|
|Brewhouse System||2vessel:Including Mash/Lauter tun, Kettle/Whirlpool tank;|
3vessel: Mash/lauter tun, whirlpool tun, kettle tank;
Heating way: Electric or steam heating;
With raker, false bottom, spray ball etc;
|Fermenting system||Fermentation tanks|
(the capacity is based on the brew batch; the quantity is based on
Brite beer tank; Yeast adding tank;
All manhole, valves, pressure gauges, fittings etc are included.
|Glycol cooling unit||Efficiency chillers or refrigerators with fryonto supply cooling energy;|
Sanitary centrifugal pump for glycol water recycle among tanks and heat exchanger;
All pipes, fitting, insulation materials are included.
|CIP cart||Sterilization Tank ,Caustic tankThickness is 2mm;|
Weld slinging band;
Valves, accessories supporting;All welding are argon protection single-sided,
Function:Clean in place for tanks
|Control panel||PID semi-auto controller, PLC auto controller, brand is Siemens, Schneider,|
LG for optional.Electric components have Certificate.
We offers flexible Brewhouse / Brew Kettle designs to ensure that optimal efficiency is achieved while including all requirements that a customer may have (such as spacing, tank distribution, etc.) Producing a high quality beer requires consistent brews and although experience plays a crucial rolein the process, the limiting factor is the quality of the Brewhouse being used. Having a high quality Brewhouse will ensure that you have the necessary tools to keep the same flavor profile with every batch!
2) 100% certified 304L sanitary food grade stainless steel in all of our components. Zero mild steel in our brewhouse, kettles or brew deck.
3) A Mash out manway and true Vee-Wire False Bottom for rapid and efficient cleanup.
4) A Design that allows infinite control, endless flexibility and precise repetition.
5) All necessary equipment to monitor the quality of the brew.
6) Steam, Electric or Direct Fire for heating.
We offers a wide array of fermenters(fermentation) and brite tanks(maturation) tanks that are designed accordingly to our customers’ specifications and their needs. Our fermenter and brite tanks come in three different generalized builds (customizable tanks are also available): single wall, un-jacketed and jacketed. All of our tanks can be pressurized (unless otherwise requested) and the fermenters have an added bonus of functioning as both a fermenter and BBT tank.
2) 360 Spray ball for effective CIP cleaning
3) Manway for easy access to the interior of the tanks (for cleaning or inspection)
4) Safety Pressure valve to protect the tanks from being over pressurized or creating negative pressure.
5) Accessible sampling valve for beer monitoring
6) Carbonation / Aeration Stone