4 Barrel Brewing System Technical Parameters
|Rolling Miller, Brewhouse, Fermentation Tank, Glycol Water Tank, Controlling Cabinet, CIP Unit
|From milling, mashing, fermenting to maturation.
|SUS304 full welded; TH=3mm
|SUS304 full welded; TH=2mm
|Steam ,Electric, Direct fire for optional
Note: 1HL=100liter, 1Gallon=3.7854Liter, 1Barrel (BBL) =117Liter.
|4 Barrel Brewing System
|Grain Milling Unit [300~500kg/hr]
|4BBL Two Vessel/HLT Brewhouse [MLT+KWT+500L HLT]
|8BBL Fermentation Tank/Unitank
|8BBL Bright Beer Tank
|Glycol Chilling Unit [8BBL GWT + 2x3HP Chiller+Pipeline]
|Brewery Instrumental Control Cabinet
|100L Portable CIP Cart [Two Tanks]
|2-Station 2-Tank Manual Keg Rinser
|4-Station Manual Bottling Machine
|Manual Capping Machine
|50kg/hr Automatic Steam Boiler
- Mash tun, Lauter tun, Boiling Kettle, Whirlpool tun in various combination
- Hot water tank and cold water tank for optional in special combinations
- Infusion or decoction brewing methods are designed exactly
- Stainless steel cladding is even the unique because of easy maintenance and clean
- Two stages or single stage heat exchanger for wort cooling
- Completely stainless steel integrated work platform
- Sanitary and efficiency wort pump
- All pipings, pipes maniford and fittings
- Function: Used for keep wort fermentation or maturation.
- Standard stainless steel conical cylindrical fermentation tanks
- Single, double, triple or more size as brewhouse is common used in commercial breweries
- Tanks quantity is exactly calculated by fermentation cycle for various beers
- Roof walkway is for special request
- Cooling method: dimple plate or glycol cooling jacket both bottom and top.
- All manhole, valves, pressure gauges, fittings etc are included
- Design pressure is 0.3MPa; Working pressure is 0.15MPa. (MPa can be customized).
– Inside Polishing: Overall polishing to 0.4μm without dead corner .
– Outside Polishing: Mirror polishing, smooth enough and passivating treatment.
– Purpose: Make sure the inner tank smooth enough to avoid form any dead cornor which caused bad taste in the wort beer. Outer tanks looks more like an artwork.
2.100% WIG Welding
– All welding is TIG welding.
– All welding is Full welding.
– All welding is double side welding.
– Purpose: The use of argon on the protection of metal welding material, So that welding can not be in contact with oxygen in the air, thus preventing the oxidation of welding consumables.Which Makes tanks durable and strong.
3.False bottom / Sieve plate
– Equipped in Lauter tank, Laser milling
– Filter gap: 0.8mm
– This filter plate is made on a complete stainless by CNC lathe, it is strong, filter fast and leak no any grist. Which has a good effect in Separating wort and impurities.