2BBL Bright Beer Tank Production Description
Bright beer tanks are often also called serving tanks, tax determination tanks or clear beer tanks (=CBTs), bright beer tanks (=BBTs), maturation or conditioning tanks. We know that bright beer tank is the last vessel that beer comes in contact with to become a beer that is perfectly matured, clarified and ready to be packaged and served.
1) The bright tank Inner Mirror polishing to 0.2~0.4μm without dead corner Out welding seams brushed sand belt.
2) 100% TIG welding
with pure argon gas shield of the beer bright tank.
3) Dimpled plate Glycol Jacket on cone and side, thickness:2mm
4) Dry hopping port and safety valve on the top of fermenting equipment.
5) Mechanical relief valve, Shockproof pressure gauge on CIP arm
6) CIP arm with 360° coverage rotatable CIP spraying ball
7) Temperature sensor of fermenting equipment: Tri-Clamp Type PT100
8) Cooling control of fermenting equipment:Square table control,sigle tank single control. Tell us about your brewery project!