Descriptions of ss 200l fermentor
- SS beer conical fermenter tank for sale are also called CCT’s (Cylindrical Conical Tanks),
- FV’s (Fermentation Vessel), beer fermenter, beer fermentation tanks, primary fermentor or unitanks, as they areused both for fermenting and lagering.
- Fermenting is the process during which the yeast transforms the wort into beer.
- Lagerings takes place after fermenting and is the time given to the beer to stabilize and age after fermenting.
- Stainless steel fermenters can be individually temperature controlled through glycol jackets
- and are mostly equipped with accessories such as overpressure and under pressure valve,
- CIP cleaning jet, sanitary sample valve, manhole,etc.
Detailed Specification of SS 200l fermentor
- Interior Finish: Sanitary 2B finish, Pickled and Passivated; (8K Mirror finish optional)
- Exterior Finish: Oil brushed finish(2B, 8K Mirror finish optional)
- Insulated with high density Polyurethane foam; TH=80mm
- Glycol Jacket: Dimpled plate on cone and side
- Dished head and 60 degree cone bottom
- Sanitary side mounted manway with pressured door
- TC connected CIP arm with 360° coverage spraying ball
- CO2 blow-off arm with butterfly valve
- Full sanitary metallic sealed sampling valve
- Mechanical safe valve PVRV 2 bar on CIP arm
- Hydraulic shock pressure gauge on CIP arm
- Rotating racking arm and port on cone with butterfly valve
- Tri clamp discharge arm with butterfly valve
- Thermowell for high accuracy temperature sensor
- 4pcs completely SUS304 heavy duty legs with leveling pad and legs support
- Dry hopping port 4” TC with solid end cap
Request for special of 200l fermentor:
- Spundding valve. It works well at the primary fermenting period to release the exta pressure inside fermneter.
- Carbonation stone: Help you do beer carbonation, thus the fermenter becomes unitank.
- Level tube: this is equivocal design. some brewers like it to see the beer level, while some hate the hard cleanring it takes.
Technical Parameters of Fermentation Tank
|Fermentation Tank Series||Volume in US Gallon||Diameter||Height|
|1HL Fermentation Tank||26US Gallon||620mm||1600mm|
|2HL Fermentation Tank||53US Gallon||820mm||1800mm|
|3HL Fermentation Tank||79US Gallon||960mm||1900mm|
|4HL Fermentation Tank||106US Gallon||960mm||2100mm|
|5HL Fermentation Tank||132US Gallon||1010mm||2100mm|
|6HL Fermentation Tank||159US Gallon||1060mm||2150mm|
|8HL Fermentation Tank||211US Gallon||1060mm||2550mm|
|10HL Fermentation Tank||264US Gallon||1210mm||2550mm|
|12HL Fermentation Tank||317US Gallon||1360mm||2550mm|
|15HL Fermentation Tank||396US Gallon||1560mm||2620mm|
|20HL Fermentation Tank||528US Gallon||1560mm||3100mm|
|25HL Fermentation Tank||660US Gallon||1560mm||3450mm|
|30HL Fermentation Tank||793US Gallon||1760mm||3500mm|
|35HL Fermentation Tank||925US Gallon||1760mm||3750mm|
|40HL Fermentation Tank||1057US Gallon||1760mm||4050mm|
|50HL Fermentation Tank||1321US Gallon||1760mm||4540mm|
|60HL Fermentation Tank||1585US Gallon||1960mm||4700mm|
|70HL Fermentation Tank||1849US Gallon||1960mm||5200mm|
|100HL Fermentation Tank||2642US Gallon||2250mm||5700mm|
|150HL Fermentation Tank||3963US Gallon||2250mm||7550mm|
Note: 1hl=100liter; 1Gallon=3.7854liter; 1Barrel (BBL) =117Liter