|SPECIFICATIONS FOR HOME BREWING|
|Output / Brew||50L||100L||150L|
|Brews / Day||2~3||2~3||2~3|
|Output / Day||50L/Day||100L/Day||150L/Day|
|Electric Supply||3phase/380(220, 415,440)v/50 (60)Hz|
We offers all necessary peripheral equipment (bottling equiment) to ensure that your brewery / Brewpub has everything it needs for a high quality brew and the means to give your clients the best drinking experience.
— Malt Milling Unit
- Function: It is used for malt milling.It is the first part of beer brewing equipment.
- Component: Malt miller, belt, belt pulley, motor, and so on.
- Material: Carbon steel or stainless steel for optional.
- Flexible or steel auger or a bucket type conveyor to directly lift the milled grain to mash tun
— Cooling Unit
- Insulated glycol water tank with or without copper coil for glycol liquid holding and mixing
- Efficiency chillers or refrigerators with fryon to supply cooling energy
- Sanitary centrifugal pump for glycol water recycle among tanks and heat exchanger
- All pipes, fitting, insulation materials are included
— Controlling Unit
- Electrical controlling cabinet with temperature, on-off controlling for brewhouse
- Electrical controlling cabinet with temperature, on-off controlling for cooling parts
- Temperature controller, thermocouple, solenoid valves etc are included
- PLC with touch screen panel for special request
— Beer Dispense
- Semiauto or automatic bottling machine with rinsing, filling, capping, labeling etc
- Semiauto or automatic canning machine
- Flash pasteurizer or tunnel pasteurizer is available
— Cleaning Unit
- Function: Used for cleaning and washing.
- Component: Disinfection tank, Alkali tank (with heating element), cleaning pump and etc. It is the seventh part of beer brewing equipment.
- Purpose: Equipped with wheel, easy to move and operate, washing all tanks when it finishing brewing.
— Other Facilities
- Steam boiler for brewhouse heating
- Water treatment for brew water
- Oil free air compressor
- Brewery lab instruments for beer quality test