1000L Commercial Brewing Equipments
|1000L small Beer Brewing System|
|Grinding System||Miller||300KG/H||Double Roller,Noise<60db|
|Heating System||Boiler||100KG/H||Electric,Gas,Oil,Coal Type/CE certification|
|Brewhouse System||Mash/Lauter tun||1000L||Mashing Process:Decoction.Infusion.Multi-step infusion|
|Hot Water Tank||1500L|
|Heat exchanger||10SQM||Stainless steel plate|
|Fermentation System||Fermentation Tank||1000L/2000L||Top manway/Side manway|
Drying hop port to brew IPA
Dimple Plate Cooling jacket
Carbonation port to fill CO2
|Yeast Adding Tank||10L||SUS304 Stainless Steel|
|Cooling System||Glycol Water tank||3000l||Equiped with PU level indicator|
|Chiller||10HP||UL/CE certified electric elements,Copeland compressor|
|Cleaning System||Disinfection Tank||100L||SUS304 full welded|
|Control System||Control Cabinet||Manual/PLC/|
|Piping flow panel for Brewhouse|
|Brewhouse Separate PLC Controller|
|Customized beer fermenter|
We offers flexible Brewhouse / Brew Kettle designs to ensure that optimal efficiency is achieved while including all requirements that a customer may have (such as spacing, tank distribution, etc.) Producing a high quality beer requires consistent brews and although experience plays a crucial rolein the process, the limiting factor is the quality of the Brewhouse being used. Having a high quality Brewhouse will ensure that you have the necessary tools to keep the same flavor profile with every batch!
2) 100% certified 304L sanitary food grade stainless steel in all of our components. Zero mild steel in our brewhouse, kettles or brew deck.
3) A Mash out manway and true Vee-Wire False Bottom for rapid and efficient cleanup.
4) A Design that allows infinite control, endless flexibility and precise repetition.
5) All necessary equipment to monitor the quality of the brew.
6) Steam, Electric or Direct Fire for heating.
We offers a wide array of fermenters(fermentation) and brite tanks(maturation) tanks that are designed accordingly to our customers’ specifications and their needs. Our fermenter and brite tanks come in three different generalized builds (customizable tanks are also available): single wall, un-jacketed and jacketed. All of our tanks can be pressurized (unless otherwise requested) and the fermenters have an added bonus of functioning as both a fermenter and BBT tank.
2) 360 Spray ball for effective CIP cleaning
3) Manway for easy access to the interior of the tanks (for cleaning or inspection)
4) Safety Pressure valve to protect the tanks from being over pressurized or creating negative pressure.
5) Accessible sampling valve for beer monitoring
6) Carbonation / Aeration Stone