1000L commercial brewing equipment
|Mashing system||Mash tun||100L||200L||300L||500L||1000L|
|Wort Oxygenator (optional)||accessory||accessory||accessory||accessory||accessory|
|Fermenting system||Fermentation tank||100L / 6-8pcs||200L / 6-8pcs||300L / 6-8pcs||500L / 6-8pcs||1000L / 6-8pcs|
|Bright beer tank (optional)||100L||200L||300L||500L||1000L|
|Cooling system||Ice water tank||300L||500L||800L||1500L||2000-3000L|
|Ice water pump||1.7m3/h||1.7m3/h||1.7m3/h||1.7m3/h||1.7m3/h|
|CIP system||Washing tank||50L / 2pcs||50L / 2pcs||50L / 2pcs||50L / 2pcs||100L / 2pcs|
|Control system||PCL style control cabinet (200*700*400)|
|Comment: All components & parameters can be customized according your requests.|
- Mashing tun / Boiling tun: Use steam heat method, with designed jacket and agitation device to ensure the heating rate while avoiding coking, saving steam.
- Lauter tun / Whirlpool tun: Easy assembly, with detachable combination of arable knife and sieve plate to achieve better stirring effect. Increase the diameter of the central cylinder to improve the effect of stirring and drain rate. The wort outlet is designed according to dynamic study which enables the collection of wort to be faster and more homogeneous. The design on the bottom of whirlpool tun is in line with the characteristic of the sink trub, which separate the clear wort and turb well.
- We can provide customization according to different design: mash tun with lauter tun, boiling tun with whirlpool tun, or separate 4 vessels combination.
- All tanks are manufactured by SUS304/316, with an inner polish of less than 0.4µm and outer polish of less than 0.8µm.
We offers flexible Brewhouse / Brew Kettle designs to ensure that optimal efficiency is achieved while including all requirements that a customer may have (such as spacing, tank distribution, etc.) Producing a high quality beer requires consistent brews and although experience plays a crucial rolein the process, the limiting factor is the quality of the Brewhouse being used. Having a high quality Brewhouse will ensure that you have the necessary tools to keep the same flavor profile with every batch!
2) 100% certified 304L sanitary food grade stainless steel in all of our components. Zero mild steel in our brewhouse, kettles or brew deck.
3) A Mash out manway and true Vee-Wire False Bottom for rapid and efficient cleanup.
4) A Design that allows infinite control, endless flexibility and precise repetition.
5) All necessary equipment to monitor the quality of the brew.
6) Steam, Electric or Direct Fire for heating.
We offers a wide array of fermenters(fermentation) and brite tanks(maturation) tanks that are designed accordingly to our customers’ specifications and their needs. Our fermenter and brite tanks come in three different generalized builds (customizable tanks are also available): single wall, un-jacketed and jacketed. All of our tanks can be pressurized (unless otherwise requested) and the fermenters have an added bonus of functioning as both a fermenter and BBT tank.
2) 360 Spray ball for effective CIP cleaning
3) Manway for easy access to the interior of the tanks (for cleaning or inspection)
4) Safety Pressure valve to protect the tanks from being over pressurized or creating negative pressure.
5) Accessible sampling valve for beer monitoring
6) Carbonation / Aeration Stone