What other additional services and options do you offer that you would recommend or that other clients sometimes ask for?
1) Wort granting to avoid vacuuming for new brewers
2) Wort collection ring: multiple drainage ports to reduce wort diversion
3) Back cleaning ring. For better cleaning of the filter/dummy bottle in the wort/vent tank.
4) Flow meter for detection of sweetened and sprayed water
5) Flow meter after heat exchange for detection of wort entering the fermenter
6) Hop refluxer for adding hops and filtering hops residues
7) All stainless steel HE available, both housing and inner shell in stainless steel, but $1860 higher than regular type (inner shell in stainless steel, outer shell in carbon steel)
8) Glass manholes for mash/halo tanks and kettle/whirlpools.
This is customized according to customer’s requirements.
I think 1) 2) 3) is for 1000L and above, you may consider jumping back in, this is a popular option that most customers will choose.
What are your thoughts?