As the name suggests, beer equipment is the equipment used to brew beer. There are two main types of beer brewing equipment-room temperature beer brewing equipment and low temperature beer brewing equipment. The main difference between the methods is that one is in a low temperature environment and the other is in a normal temperature.
1. The low-temperature brewing equipment is all made of stainless steel or luxurious wooden board. The interior is mirror-polished, and the exterior is stainless steel polished or brushed.
2. The overall equipment and pipeline layout is beautiful and elegant, and the appearance is simple and elegant. The pipes between the equipment adopt sanitary connection, which is easy and flexible to disassemble, assemble and move. Ensure that the equipment is easy and safe to operate.
3. The level of the main equipment is adjustable and the performance is stable. At the same time, it has a complete automatic cleaning system, which is convenient and thorough to clean, without residue, and ensures the quality of brewing.
4. The welding accuracy of the main equipment reaches the sanitary standard, and all wort, beer, cleaning agents, pipes, pipe fittings, and valves are made of stainless steel to ensure the hygiene and health of the products.
5. In order to meet the needs of different business places, there are beer brewing equipment of different grades with daily output of 100L, 200L, 300L, 500L, and 1000L. The area of different equipment is about 7-100 square meters.