As time changes, all parts of the container touching the beer will inevitably cause beer stone, and it will become thicker and thicker with time.
If it is not cleaned in time, it will provide a good shelter for the bacteria.
Therefore, the beer stone should be cleaned regularly. The better way to remove beer stone is diluted nitric acid or phosphoric acid.
In the process of craft beer, if the equipment is not cleaned up, it will not only cause bad beer taste, but also make the beer oxidize and mold, which will cause damage to economic development.
Therefore, if you want to brew a good beer, you must first ensure the hygiene of the beer equipment.
(1) The beer equipment being cleaned should be closed
(2) The cleaning fluid must be in direct contact with the dirt. The concentration, temperature and time of the cleaning fluid must meet the process requirements, and the mechanical action must all act on the part being cleaned.
(3) The cleaned dirt must be discharged from the equipment in a flowing manner, that is, the attachment must be dissolved and removed to prevent the dirt from re-depositing.
(4) All the cleaned dirt must be discharged from the beer equipment.
(5) The cleaning agent itself is harmful to the product, and they must all be discharged from the beer equipment being cleaned.
Since the concentration of acid and alkali is diluted during cleaning, the concentration needs to be adjusted and tested regularly.