Although Kombucha has been around for thousands of years, it has only gained momentum in the last few years. The world is realizing the health benefits of this strong probiotic beverage. With the trend of people increasingly wanting to be healthy and consuming organic products, this ancient Chinese beverage is becoming one of the most popular beverages in the portfolios of big name beverage companies this century, and its market potential cannot be underestimated. Now is the perfect time to get into the Kampocha brewing industry, and it's time to start making plans to expand and grow your commercial Kampocha business.
Ferment the Healthiest Kombucha PossibleOur kombucha brewing equipment is specifically designed to ferment the healthiest kombucha possible. Brew kombucha batches large enough to bring the healthy pro-biotic benefits to more people. Brewing kombucha is not easy. Fermenting with both yeast and bacteria in symbiosis is complicated. The bacteria in your SCOBY require oxygen. The yeast don’t. Different bacteria are more active and productive at different temperatures. Favoring some strains over others can change the flavor and complexion of your kombucha.
Benefits of using our Kombucha Fermenters?Our kombucha fermenters are designed to provide you with a range of options to control the temperature in your kombucha system from start to finish, including electric, direct fire and steam boiling systems. We can also design a glycol cooling system to keep your kombucha at the perfect temperature through all stages of fermentation no matter what the climate does. You can specify an infusion system to flavor your kombucha with botanicals or fruits to provide the perfect finish. Our brite tanks will allow you to carbonate without creating the wrong alcohol by volume.
- They are commercial grade, capable of brewing large batches.
- They are made from premium quality 304 stainless steel.
- The sanitary welds and connections help keep out the bad bacteria.
- Our temperature control systems provide the perfect environment for healthy tanks.
- We have a dedicated customer support team that will be with you every step of the way.
The best way to carbonate Kombucha is in a brite Tank. Our brite tanks are designed to hold more than twice the atmospheric pressure. You can use a carb stone to infuse your kombucha with clean pure CO2 until you have exactly the right fizz, with none of the bottle bombs or illegal ABV numbers.
How To Set up Your Own Kampocha Equipment?
Only 3 major pieces of brewing equipment are needed to brew Kombucha: Kombucha Brewery – Kombucha Fermentation Tank – Kombucha Finishing Tank – all of which are carefully designed and manufactured using ancient Kombucha brewing wisdom and the latest cutting edge technology.
Main Components of Kombucha Equipment
Kombucha production equipment includes Kombucha brewing skid, primary fermentation tank, pressure tank, Kombucha filter, filling machine and cleaning machine.
Core equipment – Kombucha brewing sled：
- Kettle, usually using electric heating. If the kettle capacity is more than 10bbl, we suggest using steam heating is better.
- Sugar mixing station, we use a special hopper to hold and connect the water to the mixing station where the sugar can be pre-dissolved in the sugar mixing station.
- Water supply station. Can be set up as a manual or automatic water measuring station.
- Sugar dissolution system. When sugar is circulated from the sugar station, it is driven by the sugar rotary dissolution process. The sugar will dissolve nicely.
- The tea cage hangs in the middle of the kettle. The height of the tea cage can be adjusted by the brewer. And the accuracy of the hole should be discussed with the customer, for example, some customers use a small tea fan.
- Platform for beer machines, ladders and fences.
- Plate heat exchanger. It will be used to cool the hot tea quickly to room temperature, of course, most kombucha home brewers used to add a lot of cold water to cool it, now the brewer can use a heat exchanger to cool it. Tap water can be used for the cold water supply.
- Special electric heating elements.
- Pumps, pipes, valves, meters, sensors, etc. Pumps are used to power the entire system, such as sugar dissolution, circulation, transfer, CIP.
- Control system. Kampot tea brewing process is not complicated, so it is suitable for semi-automatic control system, kettle automatic temperature control system, pump VFD function, heating anti-dry protection, low level alarm, automatic water supply and measurement as an option.
As the SCOBY works, the Kombucha is fermented (primary fermentation) for 1 to 3 weeks, creating a delicious kampong tea flavor.
- Top Sidewalk
- CIP spray ball
- Pressure vacuum relief valve
- Sampling valve
- Thermowells for temperature sensors
- Primary gauge
- Cooling sleeve part
- PU-foam insulation
- Vertical direction
- Material, 304 stainless steel
- Internal finish, 2B
- Exterior finish, #4
- Picked and passivated surfaces and seams
- Internal and external welds, ground and polished to #4
The final vessel used for brewing kombucha is also called a brite tank or bright tank in the brewing business. this is where the secondary fermentation and carbonation of the beverage takes place. Flavoring agents are also mixed in during the secondary fermentation stage.
- The bottling and packaging of the finished kampong tea beverage can be done directly from the finished tank.