It is not so difficult to control the higher alcohol content in beer2018-06-12
Relationship between football and beer2018-06-19
20L tasty homemade dark beer scheme
Main equipment for homebrew dark beer
- Thick stainless steel soup bucket for homebrew dark beer
- American fermenter (without tap)
- Hand-operated malt crusher (without wooden stool)
- Fermenting tank supporting silicone plug check valve
- Stainless steel telescopic filter base
- Medical grade gauze filter bag
- Electronic Probe Thermometer
- High-precision electronic scales
- Measuring cup (2000ml)
- Wort stirring spoon
- All buckets and tools should be soaking disinfection
- Fill the fermentation bucket (white one) with tap water.
- Put in 4 piece sterilization tablets.
- Soak for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, transfer the sterilizing water into another bucket (boiling bucket)
- Soak for 5 minutes in boiling bucket.
- Transfer the sterilizing water into insulation bucket to sterilize.
- Put all the waterproof tools into bucket for sterilizing.
Step 2 :Malt Crushing
- This kind of malt crusher’s performance is not good enough ,but now, we don’t find other better one to replace it. The level of crush could be adjusted.
- Grinding speed: 5Kg/30 min
- If you choose the recipe with many kind of malt,you should mix them in even.
Step 3：Hot Water Pot
- Boiling the water, until 76 ℃
- This process needs pure water.
- Prepare enough boiled pure water for brewing beer(20L craft beer needs 30L pure water around)
- Put electric thermometer into boiling pot to monitor the temperature, until the water temperature up to 76 ℃, now it’s the time to mash.
- The temperature don’t touch the bottom of pot.
- When the water temperature is approaching 76 ℃ , turn off fire immediately.